AFRICAN HUNTING, BIRD SHOOTING,
FISHING SAFARIS & OUTDOOR ADVENTURES
Safari Guides - Trophy Hunts -
Adventures -Tours. There is nothing in the world better than going on
the open lands of Africa.
DAILY RATES FOR PHOTOGRAPHIC SAFARI TOURS.
1 x Person $ 550
2 x Persons sharing $ 450
3/4 Persons sharing $ 350
5/6 Persons sharing $ 325
7/8 Persons sharing $ 300
Single supplement, non sharing, add $ 35
INCLUDED IN ABOVE RATES
- Meet and greet at airport.
- Transportation from and return to airport closest to hunting area.
- All road travel during safari, shoot or tour.
- All daily meals.
- Bottled mineral water, soft drinks, beers and 1 bottle of table wine (your
choice of white, red or rose) per couple at supper.
- Services of a legally licensed and PHASA accredited Professional Hunter
guiding you when hunting or shooting. Legally licensed THETA accredited Tourist
Guide with applicable PDP drivers license when touring
- Services of camp personnel, trackers and skinners.
- Daily laundry as needed.
- Skinning and field preparation (fleshing, salting of skin + cleaning of
horns/skull) of your trophies.
- Delivery of your trophies to a local taxidermist.
- All necessary entrance fees, hunter fees, concession area fees where
applicable and provincial government hunting licenses.
- Compulsory governmental 14% Value Added Tax (VAT) applicable to trophies and
accommodation when hunting/shooting.
EXCLUDED FROM ABOVE RATES
- International and domestic airfare as well as air charters, if needed.
- Accommodations prior to and after your hunt/shoot/safari.
- Any liquor beverages, for example: bourbon, whisky, cognac, vodka, liqueurs
- Disinfecting, mounting, packing, exportation/importation, shipping and
brokerage fees of taxidermist, exporting/importing agent fees.
- Hire of any firearms or purchase of ammunition, if needed. (enquire as to what
calibers are available)
- Any gratuities or tips as per your discretion.
- Any insurance.
- Phone and Internet facilities.
- CITES applications where applicable.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT THE ABOVE IS SUBJECT TO THE COMPANY’S STANDARD “TERMS,
CONDITIONS & POLICIES” REGARDING:
- Deposits and payments.
- Compulsory contractual agreement signed by both parties.
- Wounded and lost species.
- Indemnities, liabilities and disclaimers.
- Minimum number of hunting/shooting and touring days
We are a South African based company offering and catering to the traveling
outdoorsmen and sportsmen of the world, guided quality trophy hunting, shooting,
fishing and safari tour opportunities in South Africa, Namibia and Mozambique.
To provide hunters and shooters the widest opportunities possible we offer a
variety of concessions spread out over Southern Africa. A stunning variety of
places offer differences in topography, plant and animal life, climate,
accommodations, scenery and people.
In South Africa we offer the green hills of Mpumalanga and KwaZulu-Natal with
Cape buffalo, Sable, Waterbuck, Warthog and Impala. The wide open plains of “big
sky country” and scenic sandstone hills of the Freestate with Blesbok, Black
Wildebeest and Red Hartebeest. Thank you for visiting
Safari Guides - Trophy Hunts - Adventures & Tours . We hope that you will
fulfill your dream for the safari and adventure of a lifetime by booking with
us. We look forward to hosting you on your ultimate Safari, Trophy Hunt, Adventure & Tour!
The red rolling sand dunes of the Kalahari in the Northern Cape with the
aristocratic Gemsbok (Oryx) and dainty Springbok. In northern Namibia the
Splendour of granite outcrops and rugged veld with kudu, Hartmanns Zebra,
Leopard and Cheetah.
Reservations can be made by calling J. Scott To make
reservations or if you have questions, please call (855) 473-2875.
will often have exclusive use of the lodges that we stay at.